Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winner of the Drawing!

Hello everyone!  Life is starting to get busy, now that we are getting into the holiday season!  I have most of my Christmas shopping done already, and am getting ready for family to arrive for Thanksgiving.  As such, I have had no time for crafting whatsoever.  I am missing it!  Hopefully once Thanksgiving is over, I will have some time before Christmas to do some stuff.  I got some new Spellbinder circle dies that I've been eying at Craft Warehouse, and since I had a 40% off coupon I splurged and got them.  So now I'm anxious to use them!

But onto the important stuff- the drawing for a 4-pack of bookmarks!  I had entries from the holiday bazaar a couple of weeks ago, as well as some entries from here on my blog.  A few people got double entries for following my blog, and for that I thank you!  All of the entries were combined, and one lucky winner was drawn.  And it is.....Heather!  Congratulations, Heather!  Heather entered my drawing at the holiday bazaar, and being that she is the mom of one of my daughter's best friends, she will be easy to find to give her prize!  Thanks so much to everyone else for entering!  Please be sure to check back, because this is the third giveaway I've done, and I plan to do more in the future, so you may get lucky yet!

Take care everyone, and have a great Thanksgiving!  I'll be back next time with a new Kitchen Creation that is good for the holidays, and if I have time to do any crafting between now and then, I"ll post what I come up with then!  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment