Friday, March 25, 2011

...And, I'm Back (Almost)

Hello!  The past month has been a total blur, and I am completely exhausted, but things are starting to get back to normal.  My husband had surgery to remove a pituitary tumor on March 10th, and I only just returned to work this past Monday, because caring for him, and the kids, and the house, the dog, and everything else, pretty much took everything I had.  Thankfully, hubby is on the mend now and will hopefully get the all-clear next week from his surgeon to return to work.  Meanwhile, I've been trying to catch up on sleep and remember what it's like to relax for a few minutes a day.  I have not had a chance to even THINK about crafting, but am looking forward to getting back into it!  I am itching to revitalize my Etsy shop with some new designs and make some spring-themed cards.  I was sad to have to miss out on a birthday card swap with the PBS Swappers group, but just signed up for the spring bookmark swap.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say I am still here, and will hopefully be back to business as usual soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment