Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CardPatterns Sketch#137

Morning!  Just a quick post here to get my CardPatterns sketch card up before heading in to work.  Here is the sketch:




Here is my card:
Last week I was into neutrals, and I guess this week it's jewel tones!  I've had this patterned paper for awhile- it is from a DCWV pad that I got last year sometime.  I love this one- two of my favorite colors combined!  The flower is from a punch, with a purply iridescent jewel in the center.
That one Cuttlebug embossing folder is getting a good workout these days, since I have used it twice in the last week!


I still have the sketch from MojoMonday for this week to do- I started something last night but ran out of time, and I'm afraid it's going to have to wait another couple of days...we have concerts for my kids tonight and tomorrow night.  I will also take pics of my mini-cards soon, since they are all done- yaay!!

3 comments:

  1. great embossing folder, not surprised its getting used! i have that dcwv paper stack too, it's one of my oldest ones! beautiful colors you used, very pretty :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous! I would have never put these colors together but they really pop. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete