Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Floral Bookmarks

 Made a few pressed flower bookmarks today!  They should look familiar- they are color schemes that have sold in the past, so why mess with a good thing?

This red rose and rosebud design hasn't been in my shop for over a year, so I thought I would bring it back.

 
This tie-dye design is one I had in my shop a few months ago, and sold at one of the holiday craft bazaars that I did.

This blue and yellow design is one of my personal favorites!  Love these colors together.





These purples are so pretty together!
 




This one is an oldie but a goodie!  This mixed verbena design was one of my very first wayyy back when I first started making bookmarks.  I haven't made it in a long time, so thought it was time  to give it another try.


And this dark and light pink design sold recently for the second or third time, and it always gets good views in my shop.  So here's the most recent!

Well, I have a pretty good start on my inventory for the Jane Austen Faire and Spring Salem Etsy Team sale in May!  I will be doing lots more bookmarks, more cards, and maybe a couple more exploding boxes.  Next weekend is the start of spring break, so I'll be back with more stuff after that!


No comments:

Post a Comment