Sunday, April 14, 2013

More New Cards for Spring

I've been busy creating new stuff for the two sales I have coming up- the first is now in just under 3 weeks, yikes!  Here are some samples of what will be available there.

These are some new embossed cards I've been experimenting with:







This one is similar to a design that I posted last time, with a different floral paper.  I *LOVE* this one- purple is my favorite color, and I just love the pansies!  I made the paper pansy out of a punch, and while it's a little larger than I would have liked, I still like it.



This is some more new washi paper.  So pretty, with the soft pink and bright red, with a hint of gold.


This is a different spin on cards I have made with this paper before.  I love this paper as it has some of my favorite colors!  I got a large sheet of it awhile back and it's time to use some of it!


I am making progress on my stock for the first spring sale, which is May 4th, but still have a ways to go.  I'll be back next week with more previews!

No comments:

Post a Comment