Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, and Contest Winner

Happy Memorial Weekend! I know we all enjoy having a long weekend, but I hope everyone also takes a moment to remember why we have Memorial Day and thank all of those who have lost their lives fighting for our nation.

We have a winner for the drawing for a free bookmark! I had my daughter help me out with this earlier today. I wrote down the names of all of the entrants on a piece of paper and put them in a basket so that she could draw one out.


And the winner is....


BareMoose! I messaged her through Etsy earlier to let her know that she won, and she is thrilled! I hope you enjoy your bookmark, BareMoose! That was a fun giveaway, so it's not the last I will do! Stay tuned for more! In the meantime, enjoy the weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment