Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Material

So excited- I finished my custom job today, and it turned out great! Once I ship to the customer, I'll post pictures.

In the meantime, I'm looking toward June and Father's Day. I have been meaning to develop more designs for men, and this is the perfect time to do it! A couple of weeks ago, I went to Craft Warehouse on a specific mission to find some papers that would appeal more to men than what I've been using. I'm excited to give it a try! Here is what my shopping spree yielded:


I also recently put in an order to one of my pressed flower suppliers, and added a few extras to my order that I don't normally get. My head is already swimming with ideas on how to use these!

These are cornflower pieces- I love the red, white and blue tones!



Azalea- such a great color! I am going to have fun picking border colors to showcase these!


And here are some larkspur, which I have used before, but usually the pink. These are lovely shades of blueish purple, lavender and white.


The weekend is half gone, but I'm going to try to find some time before it's over to do at least a couple of new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment